Groups are our Specialty Because We Love Groups!
Our hotel offers 50 beautifully spacious rooms with sweeping views of the West River Valley and Bromley Mountain. We have the versatility of 35 rooms with two double beds, (most popular for groups with double occupancy requirements) 5 Queen-bedded rooms, 4 Kings and 6 Family rooms with bunk beds. All rooms are elevator accessible with interior corridors.
Delicious Homemade Breakfast Served Every Day is Always Complimentary!
With a delicious, complimentary breakfast served daily, friendly service, and ample bus parking right off of Route 11, we’re the popular choice for groups of all ages. We also enjoy a wide array of group-friendly dining choices in nearby Manchester Center or we offer the option of having meals catered to your group’s liking. The Lodge at Bromley offers a terrific location for group travelers planning to spend the day exploring Southern & Central Vermont without the hassle of changing hotels several times during the trip.
So Much to See and Do, Our Location in the Heart of Southern Vermont is So Convenient for Day Trips.
Located in Peru, Vermont at the heart of Southern Vermont, The Lodge at Bromley is just minutes from a wealth of activities, making it the perfect base for touring. Discover the treasures of the Manchester, Weston, Ludlow, Arlington and Bennington areas;
- Bromley Mountain skiing and Summer Adventure Park with the Sun Mountain Flyer, New England’s longest ZipRider just steps away. Click for more info: Bromley Mountain
- In Manchester, Orvis, Manchester Designer Outlets, Southern Vermont Arts Center just 15 minutes away. Click for more info: Manchester Vermont
- In Weston, The Vermont Country Store, Weston Playhouse, Farrar Mansur House Musuem and Old Mill Museum are just 20 minutes away. Click for more info: Weston Vermont
- In Bennington & Arlington are museums, monuments and Norman Rockwell Museum, just 35 minutes away. Click for more info: Bennington Vermont
- In Ludlow are many restaurants for groups heading northeast toward Woodstock. Click for more info: Ludlow Restaurants
Conveniently located to 3 Vermont Scenic Byways; The Shires of Vermont, Stone Valley and Scenic Route 100. For more information visit: Byways of Vermont